Follow by Email

Monday, July 17, 2017

Tempting Dusty by Helen Hardt



This is the second series by Helen Hardt that I've read and I was a little hesitant because I didn't know if I would fall in love with the characters as well as I did in her other series about the Steel brothers. Boy was I wrong.  From the very first page I was hooked by these rough cowboys and the feisty women who steal their hearts.

In the first book of the series we are introduced to the McRay family. Zach McRay has never been able to settle down despite being engaged previously. He was never in love with Angelina and is not sure he's meant to find love until he is reunited with his childhood friend Dusty who has grown up to be a beautiful woman.

Dusty has secrets of her own and is determined to stay away from men because she has bigger things to concern herself with than falling in love. When she sees Zach again her resolve begins to crumble. 

Will Dusty be able to trust Zach with the secret that she thinks will break them? Will Zach be strong enough to stand by Dusty no matter what?

I give this book 5 stars and would highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment