Follow by Email

Monday, July 3, 2017

Kayden: The Past

Kayden: The Past (Love at Last, #0.5)Kayden: The Past by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I fell in love with Kayden and Sophia's love story in Untangled so I really liked getting a glimpse into Kayden's past in this book.

Kayden made it clear in Untangled that he lead an extreme lifestyle before he met Sophia but this story really explains just how extreme it was. I understand his character a lot more after reading about how his first love cheated on him and how that drove him into his extreme lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and women.

I'm so happy Kayden and Sophia found each other and got their happy ending. They both deserve it.

I would highly recommend this book and give it 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment