Follow by Email

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Untangle Me by Chelle Bliss




I received an arc of this book for an honest review. 



I really enjoyed this book and fell in love with the characters. I love that the characters are close to my age and I really identifed with Sophia as a book lover and hopeless romantic.



Sophia is a divorced school librarian who wants a love like she reads about in her romance novels. She wants a man who will not only sweep her off her feet but knock her socks off in the bedroom but she thinks she is too boring to find a man like that. One night while playing around on facebook she gets a message from Kayne, a friend of her brother's from school. The two have an immediate connection and finally agree to meet. When they meet sparks fly both in and out of the bedroom.  Sophia is learning to be a little less cautious and Kayne is falling fast for her but he has a past that is becomming more and more difficult to keep behind him. Will Kayne be able to overcome his past to have a future with Sophia or will the demons from his past pull him back in?



I highly recommend this book and give it 5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment