Follow by Email

Monday, June 12, 2017

Thor (Far Hope Series #1) by E.A. James






I received and ARC for this book in exchange for an honest review. 

This is not the typical genre that I read but I wanted to try something different. This is a science fiction/action adventure book with a romantic twist toward the end.

Kira is a military pilot who is getting ready to go on leave when she is asked by her previous boss to transfer a prisoner. She decides to do him a favor because he was always nice to her and they are still close friends. While transporting the prisoner something goes wrong and they are attacked. During the attack the prisoner, Thor, helps Kira fight off the attackers and in the process shares with her why he was arrested and the real reason she was asked to transport him. Kira realizes that her friend and old boss is no longer on the side of justice and she decides to work with Thor to fight back. Will they be able to stop him before it's too late?

I gave this book 3 stars as it was a little slow to start for me and seemed to jump around a lot. Once I got into the story I started to like it but the characters were not very developed and it took too long to get interested in the book for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment