Follow by Email

Monday, June 12, 2017

Savage Reckoning by TL Smith






I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book better than the previous one. I'm not sure if it was that I was more invested in the characters and wanted to know how everything turned out or if this story was less choppy. 



Milanka and Connick are obviously in love with each other but are having a hard time admitting it because both of them have such rocky pasts. They have a hard time leaning on other people and admitting they need anyone else in their lives. They have to learn to not only trust each other but trust themselves as well and hope for a better future.  Will their past ever stop catching up to them to allow them to find true peace with one another or is that just a dream?

I really liked Milanka and Connick's story and found myself feeling really sorry for both of them the way they grew up but happy that they had found each other. I'm not sure how this will ever work for them long term as they both have a lot they need to work through.

I give this book 5 stars because the characters are very interesting and you get sucked into their story.






No comments:

Post a Comment