Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Boxer Review



After I finished the first book in this series (The Bartender) I knew I had to have the second book. I’m not gonna know what to do with myself after this series ends because I love the characters so much!


In the first book we are introduced to three best friends who couldn’t be more different from each other. Whitney, Tahlia and Lennon have been best friends since childhood and are now living in the same city. When we last left the trio at the end of “The Bartender” Whitney had found her happily ever after with Cole Webber, the brother of Tahlia’s ex-fiancé. Cole and Whitney had discovered that Chase was cheating on Tahlia prompting her to call off the engagement. Tahlia was broken hearted so to cheer her up Lennon and Whitney take her to an amateur boxing event. At the event Tahlia meets one of the boxers and they have instant chemistry. Thinking that this will be a one-time hook-up to help her get over Chase Tahlia agrees to go out with him but after spending one night with Lucas they both realize that this is way more than a one-time thing but Lucas has a secret that might end up tearing them a part.


Will Tahlia be able to put the past behind her and move on with Lucas or will his secret tear them apart?


This is an awesome series! The characters are so relatable and the story line is great! I find myself laughing out loud at some of the scenes then ready to cry the next minute. This is one of those books that you will want to read over and over.





I give this book 5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment