Follow by Email

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Edge of Bliss by Molly E. Lee





This book really intrigued me from the beginning because I love natural disaster movies like Twister and Day After Tomorrow and I always love a good romance so this seemed like the perfect combination of the two. I wasn’t disappointed.
This book can be read as a stand-alone but it is part of a series. I usually won’t go back and read previous books in a series if I start with the end of it but I think I will make an exception this time. I was able to follow the story very well but was a little disappointed that I was hitting on the tail end of Dash and Blake’s story.
Blake and Dash are storm chasers. They are best friends and soul mates but with the new reality tv show they just signed up to star in might put their relationship to the test. On top of the demands of the chasing tornadoes in the first place they now must factor in the networks demands. This is their first trip together down tornado alley for the full season and Blake must come face to face with all the girls from Dash’s past. She knows that Dash loves her but after being in an abusive relationship with her ex for eight years and constantly hearing that she wasn’t good enough she begins to feel the same way with Dash when she begins to compare herself to all the other girls he has been with.
Will Dash be able to convince Blake that he is in this for the long haul? Will Blake be able to move past the hurt from her previous relationship to have a future with Dash? Will they be safe on the alley or will their distractions from everything else cause them to make dangerous mistakes?
Find out in this gripping romance.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment